So after years of being asked by friends to host a Summer art camp I finally feel like my youngest is old enough for this to become a reality. I'm excited to offer an elementary age art camp. I'm still working on finalizing the details, so I'm open to hear suggestions about what your creative child likes to do and what has been your favorite things about Summer art camps!
I was sure to pick a week that my daughter Mia will be around to help. She's a genius planner and organizer and I love to have help in those areas. Thanks Okely Cruz for nudging me to put this together!
Here is what I have planned so far:
Elementary Summer Art Camp
June 30th through July 3rd (Monday through Thursday)
9:00am through 12:00pm
- Materials and supplies provided
- Cost will be $90 per child
- We'll be doing collage, painting, drawing, edible art, sculpting and more ...
- Bring a snack as we'll have a snack break and outside play time
- Ages 6 through 10
- Will have middle school girl assistants to help me give individual attention to each camper.
- Wear an old t-shirt or smock because I promise you we will get messy.
- Bring comfy shoes, snack, pencils and your child's favorite paint brush.
* Reserve your spot now because my space is limited.
Whether I am working with a client on their brand identity, teaching students or creating a watercolor piece, I hope to refresh and inspire others with my work. Read more ...